At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.Details: Position involves working at all three Western Maryland Urgent Care locations: WMHS Advanced Medical Care, Frostburg Medical Center, WMHS Lakeside Medical Care.
The WMHS urgent care centers treat minor ailments such as tooth pain, strains and sprains, cuts needing stitches, sore throat, lower back pain, eye redness and irritation, bites, stings, rashes and the cold and flu.
Cumberland offers shorter wait times than emergency care and treatment can be less expensive whether the patient has health insurance or not.
- Volume: 12,000
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Community Witnessing the brilliant autumn in Allegany County, the Mountain Side of Maryland, is a memorable and must-see experience for all lovers of nature and the outdoors. With scenic overlooks, a world-class bike trail through the mountains, tree-lined scenic byways through some of the area's historic towns, and 60,000 acres of public land, there are plenty of opportunities to check this experience off your bucket list. With Fall leaf-peeping season right around the corner, we put together a list of must-see/must-do leaf-peeping locations and experiences across the county!