Bend is world-famous for both its outdoor pursuits and pristine beauty. You can catch an art exhibit, dine at an award-winning restaurant, spoil yourself at one of our many spas, or trek the legendary Bend Ale Trail, the largest beer trail in the West. Bend makes a great spot for family-friendly fun as well, from boating on one of the Cascade Lakes to watching raptors soar at the High Desert Museum.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at [Register to View] and call or text [Register to View] . Please reference JOB-2865650. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
With over 40+ years of experience, the staff of CompHealth support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- PA-C or FNP
- 1+ years' experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine
- 12 hour shifts
- Comfortable with 30+ patients per day
- Excellent benefits
- Plethora of outdoor activities year round
- Bend Oregon
- JOB-2865650 Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail