Pay range Competitive yearly salary, ranging between $53.85-84.09 per hour based on experience
- Join our six physicians and six advanced practice providers providing outstanding healthcare in our state-of-the-art primary care clinic
- Full-time, 5 day work week
- Clinic open Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. occasional Saturday coverage in WIC
- Lab and X-ray and Walk In services available on-site
- Specialist outreach to clinic regularly
Work / Life Balance and Benefits
Recognized by the AMA as one of 44 organizations for committed efforts to improve satisfaction and reduce burnout.
- Signing bonus, matching 401k, life insurance, long term disability insurance, plus more
- Confluence Health Internal student loan repayment up to $24,000
- Relocation stipend of $5,000 in first paycheck
- Continuing medical education allowance of $4,000 every two years
- Generous healthcare benefits
- Government site qualified – HPSA Score 16
- Mentoring program
What We Are Seeking in a Candidate
- Experienced (5+ years as a provider)Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Ability to obtain an active license in Washington State
- Concise and compassionate communication skills to educate patients and families
- Ability to thoroughly document and maintain comprehensive patient records
- Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is an essential requirement of working at Confluence Health. Religious and medical exemptions will be considered upon request.
Why We Live Here
Located in the foothills of the Okanogan Highlands in north-central Washington, Omak (population 4,900) offers:
- A variety of outdoor activities including fishing, hiking, snowmobiling, hunting and skiing
- Large tracts of land available allow for horses and farming
- Welcoming, friendly community
Complementary public and private school systems along with its own community college allowing opportunity for running start programs in addition to rigorous AP classes for our local High School. Historical museum, performing arts theater, community festivals and celebrations, and a host of recreational activities for baseball, softball, soccer, volleyball, and more for all ages.
- Great standard of living
With affordable housing, low power rates, and no state income tax, the overall cost of living balanced with Confluence Health’s competitive salary and benefits allows your dollar to go a long way in creating an enjoyable lifestyle.
- Median home price $253,000, low power rates, and no state income tax (Redfin.com)
How to Apply
To speak with a recruiter please call [Register to View]