Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Must have active state license
- BC required
- Weekdays, Weekends, Days
- BLS and PALS needed
- 50 - 60 patients per day and 3 - 5 patients per hour
- Standard UC procedures, sutures, splints, I&D, FBR, fracture, dislocations, and COVID testing
- No hospital privileges
- DEA needed
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.