Prestigious healthcare facility seems a NP/PA Cardiothoracic Surgery
The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision-making skills, while working both independently and in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals. The NP/PA will provide health care to individuals and families, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention, caring for patients ranging in age. Position requires high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients, co-workers, and others.
- This position will be assisting with our patients in the hospital 80% and with our clinic patients 20% of the time. This position allows you to work with an established team, complex patients and can practice in a specialty clinic.
- Experience with EVH Preferred.
- Typical shift is Monday – Friday 7 am to 5 pm, plus weekend coverage every other weekend basis. If the person works on the weekend, there is the choice to take a day off the following week, or can take payment for the extra time. Days, rotating weekends (total 5 days a week combined)
- Weekend Coverage = 1:2 Typical Saturday/Sunday shifts are 7 a.m. to Noon, sometimes shorter depending on census. There is no call pay, as this position is not “on call”.
Master’s or Doctorate degree in Nursing or Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies from an accredited program.
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in Minnesota
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Minnesota
- Current certification in CPR and ACLS
- National certification, in applicable area.
$95,000 - $140,000