Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Willing to wait for license
- BC required
- ACLS and BLS certification required
- Acute Care certification required
- 12-hour shifts
- Days and nights needed
- 8 - 10 patients per day
- DEA not needed
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.