Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Willing to wait for license
- BC required
- Weekdays, Call, Weekend call
- ACLS and BLS needed
- 1 - 2 typical number of cases and 1 - 2 typical census per day
- CV first assist PA/NP w/ EVH, contact us for additional skills and procedures
- Hospital privileges needed
- DEA needed
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.