Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Physician Assistant Cardiac Surgery in WI - CVT Physician Assistant coverage needed in Wisconsin from January to August 2018 (CPH# JOB-2454550)
* Dates needing coverage: Starting in November - for 6 to 12 months * Facility Type: Clinic/Hospital * Reason for Coverage: Staff retiring, staff moving * Work Schedule: M-F 7:00 am - 6:00 pm * On Call/Call Backs: Evening call and occasional weekend shifts (1:4 most likely) * Required Skills: 1st Assist, EVH, chest tubes, thoracentesis, central lines, post op care, ICU care * Case Load:1-6 floor pts/day, 2-4 OR cases/week, 1-6 clinic pts/week * Patient Population: average pt age range 50-80, with occasional pediatric thoracic case * Certifications Required: BLS, ACLS * EMR: Cattails * Support Staff: MA, Surgery sched
- PA will need the following skillset; 1st Assist, EVH, chest tubes, thoracentesis, central lines, pos
- Coverage is needed mid January for 6 to 8 months, or until they find a permanent PA.
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday from 7am to 6pm.
- Evening call and occasional weekend shifts (1:4 most likely)
- Wisconsin license is prefered, but not required. BLS, ACLS, and a DEA are required.
- Case load is; 1-6 floor pts/day, 2-4 OR cases/week, 1-6 clinic pts/week
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...