**APP CT Surgery First Assistant Opening in Greenville, NC**
Seeking a Board Certified Physician Assistant or RNFA certified Nurse Practitioner to assume the role of Cardiac Surgery First Assistant (CVOR).
* Successful candidates must be proficient in all aspects of first assisting for major cardiac surgical procedures, endoscopic and open vein harvesting, radial artery harvesting, and have experience with a high volume CT surgery program.
* 100% OR
* Work with an established team of Cardiac Surgeons and First Assist Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants
* State of the art 6-story heart hospital with the largest operating rooms in the country, hybrid CVOR
* High volume program that performs over 1000 pump cases a year
* Large robotic program
* If NP, must hold RNFA certification
* Established NP and PA orientation programs
* Applicants will be required to have BLS certification from The American Heart Association
* Compensated call structure
* Competitive salary, benefits, and relocation
Six-story, 375,000-square-foot tower houses clinical space, diagnostic services, and cardiovascular operating rooms. It has 120 beds for patients undergoing procedures for cardiac medicine, cardiac surgery, and vascular surgery.