- Seeking nurse practitioner/ physician assistant for Sleep Lab.
- Preferred 3-5 years’ experience, with emphasis on family care.
- Ability to work collaboratively with physicians, other providers and parents.
- 2 Bed lab offering state-of-the-art equipment to diagnose and treat all major sleep disorders.
- Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Joint program between North Country Hospital and NVRH.
St. Johnsbury, Vermont: Situated in Vermont’s historic Northeast Kingdom - National Geographic's #1 town for Adventure and named as “one of Vermont’s coolest downtowns.” This is small town life offering elite public/private schools, boutiques, artisan galleries, upscale restaurants, and Vermont’s only planetarium. There is good reason for the slogan “St. Johnsbury Very Vermont.” The town retains some of every element that makes Vermont a unique and diverse state. St J has an essence that is unique, rural and cosmopolitan, historic, diverse, friendly, relaxed, and unexpected all at the same time. As a resident you can’t help but appreciate a quiet town nestled in the hills, rivers traversing north south, east, and west, old mills, hardware stores, local meat markets, and flower shops. Enjoy access to great skiing at Burke Mountain and Jay Peak; Extensive mountain biking and cross country ski trails. State College minutes away. 1.5hrs to Burlington, VT; 1hr to Lebanon, NH; 3hrs to Montreal; 4hrs to Albany, NY; 3hrs to Boston.
Galen Roberts - Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants