**APP - Pulmonary/Critical Care opening in OR**
* Located in Medford, OR - Ashland 20m
* Full-time; experience preferred
* Seeking NP/PA Pulmonary/Critical Care advanced practitioner with strong understanding of pulmonary medicine
* Outpatient; clinic setting
* Join six pulmonologists, three NPs, and an excellent support staff
* Unrestricted NP or PA license
* Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs
* Provider shall meet all qualifications to participate in hospital's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage
Not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. Your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
Southern Oregon offers a mild and temperate four-season climate. The area is very attractive to someone who appreciates the beauty of the outdoors. We have excellent weather, a family-friendly community, a welcoming medical staff, wonderful schools, great outdoor recreational activities and an opportunity to enjoy a balance of work and personal life. Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, running, fishing, whitewater rafting, boating, snow-skiing and much more. Popular features of the region include the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, and the Rogue River. You can drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in a couple hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. The Rogue Valley International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports in the USA.