Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Join TeamHealth in Dallas, Texas, as part of our post-acute/behavioral healthcare practice. Provide compassionate patient care as a full-time licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) providing psychotherapy with TeamHealth's behavioral health team in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, area. The right candidate will be comfortable seeing geriatric patients in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities for both short-term rehab and long-term care patients. Full and part-time options are available.
- Flexible, weekday schedule for an ideal work/life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health clinicians, a physician and a regional leadership team
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 16,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approx...