**Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner opening in Tennessee**
* Located in ***Lewisburg, TN*** - 57m from Nashville; 120m from Chattanooga
* Seeking a full-time psychiatric nurse practitioner to work in an outpatient clinic in Lewisburg, TN.
* This position will provide services to children/adolescents and adults with behavioral health needs.
* Responsibilities include initial psychiatric evaluations and ongoing medication management services.
* Individuals will function under the supervision of a licensed physician/psychiatrist and will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
* There are no on-call or weekend responsibilities.
* Malpractice insurance is provided.
**Health & Wellness:**
-Flexible Spending Account
-Health Savings Account
-Short Term Disability
-Long Term Disability - Company Paid
-Wellness Programs - Company Paid
-Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
-Flexible Work Schedules to Promote a Healthy Work-Life Balance
-Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being