This job is archived
A hospital in New Jersey is seeking a Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate and ongoing, Locum for at least 6 months, locum to perm
- Schedule/Hours: Tuesday/Thursday 2:30-11:00
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 10 - 20 patients per day
- Patient Ages: Juvenile and adult
- Procedures: None
- Support Staff: 1-2 APN's 1-2 MDs
- EMR/Charting: EMR: GE Centricity
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Take time away from the chaotic city life and visit the peaceful and quiet community of Annandale.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -[Register to View] 4