MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner within Suffolk County in New York. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is to provide quality primary, preventative, and behavioral health services to all patients.
- Permanent position
- Provide medication management and clinical care to patients
- Complete psychiatric evaluations and support treatment plans
- Provide in-service training to staff members
- Review case records to ensure quality care
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Sign-on bonus
- 403b savings retirement plan
- Student loan repayment program
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Wellness program
- Valid New York medical license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Spanish fluency preferred
- Must be CPR/BLS certified
- Must have 5-8 years of experience
To view more of our open positions, please visit [Register to View] To immediately speak with one of our staff, please call (866) 90-STAFF. MDstaffers is a proud member of National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (NALTO) and National Association of Physician Recruiters (NAPR). Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
Job Reference #12884