Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our well-established Behavioral Health team in northern Manhattan, New York. This nursing home was awarded a five-star rating by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services and is one of the largest nursing homes in the state. We ask that you be board certified in Psychiatry and licensed in New York. Training or experience in Geriatrics is a plus. Work side-by-side in an integrated care team model with our Primary Care team and Psychologists to provide the best care possible to these residents. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
- customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- sign-on bonus
- excellent health benefits
- ability to join a team with over 20 years of experience
- work at the top of your license practicing Psychiatry at the highest level
- documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...