As an experienced Psychiatric-Mental Health provider you will work with a primarily adult patient population doing full assessment and consultations of patients to include individual therapy and medication management. Some leadership experience is desired as you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other department in planning programs, health education and scheduling assignments.
- Flexible schedule that will permit a provider to work on a part-time or full-time basis.
- Opportunity to establish a long-term schedule for several months.
- Monday-Friday outpatient practice.
- While OK licensure is required, a provider may be allowed to do block shifts with travel & lodging provided.
- Excellent hourly compensation.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- 24/7 Access to a KPS Locums Team member.
Our recruiters have the market knowledge and client contacts to keep you working, as well as, the experience to efficiently navigate the locums placement and credentialing process. Let KPS Locums' highly skilled physician recruiters save you time by utilizing the forty years of experience our team possesses. Contact a KPS consultant at [Register to View] or by email at [Register to View]