Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team in Wichita, Kansas. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Practice at the top of your licenseâ€”enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...