Psych Physician Assistant Job, Eastern Montana tl
A Certified Physician Assistant is needed to join a collaborative Mental Health team at this hospital clinic:
• Full time 100% outpatient position
• Certified PA with psych experience preferred
• Working with adults or adults/adolescents if desired
• Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8-5
• GREAT salary!
• Comprehensive benefits including health, 401K with match, vacation, etc.
• Up to $2K in CME!
• RELOCATION Assistance – up to 3 months free housing provided by the hospital!
Live in MONTANA!
• Quaint, outdoorsy town perfect to raise a family!
• Easy access routes to Billings, Mandan, and Miles City
• Agricultural and ranching hub of eastern Montana!
• Located between the Badlands and Yellowstone River
• Great cost of living and enough outdoors activities to suite the whole family!
Eastern Montana is a loosely defined region of Montana. Some definitions are more or less inclusive than others, ranging from the most inclusive, which would include the entire part of the state east of the Continental Divide, to the least inclusive, which places the beginning of “eastern” Montana roughly at or even east of Billings, Montana.
The areas of Montana lying just east of the Continental Divide are often called Central Montana. A widely accepted definition of Eastern Montana is that it encompasses the eastern third of the state.