Physician’s Assistant Job Opportunity– Washington State #2771
Our client who is a Private Not-For-Profit, comprehensive provider of Mental Health Services in Central Washington is hiring a Physician’s Assistant.
The newly hired Physician’s Assistant will provide services in their 16 bed Child and Adolescent inpatient unit OR 16 bed brand new Adult inpatient unit.
• On-call weekends 1:4 or greater and paid additional at $90 per hour.
• Average of 4-6 hours of weekend on-call.
• Starting Salary $103,000.40.
• Student loan repayment program.
• Comprehensive healthcare coverage.
• Generous vacation, paid holiday, sick and compassion leave benefit.
• Company funded retirement plan PLUS 403b plan with matching funds.
• Tuitions Reimbursement and educational leave programs.
• NO State Income Tax!!
The location is a Central Washington Community of approximately 100,000 people and a catchment of 300,000. Affordable housing and no State Income Tax combined with abundant outdoor activities makes this tourist hub an attractive location.
Cultural activities and events take place throughout the year. The Yakima Valley Museum houses exhibits related to the region’s natural and cultural history, a restored soda fountain, and periodic special exhibitions. Downtown Yakima’s historic Capitol Theatre and Seasons Performance Hall, as well as the West-side’s Allied Arts Center, present numerous musical and stage productions.
Larson Gallery housed at Yakima Valley Community College present six diverse art exhibitions each year. The city is home to the Yakima Symphony Orchestra. The Yakima Area Arboretum is a botanical garden featuring species of both native and adapted non-native plants. Popular music tours, trade shows, and other large events are hosted at the Yakima SunDome in State Fair Park.