Full and Part-time Psychiatrist Nurse Practitioner opportunities in Pueblo
Excellent opportunity to be a part of this growing private practice group that serves geriatric patients in skilled nursing facilities in Pueblo, CO.
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner candidate is one who likes to work independently and enjoys a flexible work schedule while caring and providing comfort to our aging population.
This opportunity allows you to be a part of a family-friendly environment. This is not a large corporate practice of medicine. You will know and work directly with the practice owners.
- Assess, diagnose and treat adult geriatric patients experiencing symptoms of behavioral health disorders in assigned skilled nursing facilities
- Manage medications
- Design treatment plans
- Collaborate with the nursing staff and administration at each facility
- Work with community primary care physicians
- Great base salary plus bonus
- Full benefits package including paid malpractice, CME, 15 days PTO, life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Growth potential
- Flexible work schedules
Please submit your CV to [Register to View] or call [Register to View] for consideration.