**PMHNP opening in Indiana**
* Located in Lafayette, Indiana - Indianapolis 63m
* Seeking candidates who are board certified or board eligible in psychiatry and skilled at treating adult patients in an inpatient setting
* In-patient psychiatry
* Work Monday-Friday
* W/E and overnight call is optional, additional pay if you choose to do this
* 14-16 PPD avg
* Daily inpatient staffing: 2 psychiatrists one of whom is the facility medical director- and a nurse practitioner.
* Inpatient - General adult psych population- mix of psychoses, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, many with comorbid substance use.
* Outpatient Hospital also has out-patient adult and adolescent PHP/IOP, covered separately
* Upside earning potential with a generous base salary and productivity bonus paid biweekly
* Sign-on bonus
* Comprehensive benefits package
* 20 days of paid time off per calendar year
* Access to clinician wellness program and referral program
* Access to development tools, educational resources and CME
* Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
State of the art 48 bed inpatient psychiatric hospital for mental health, addiction and dual diagnosis patients. Hospital does not have an emergency room so patients are stabilized prior to being transferred. No primary cognitive impairments, no IV or acute medical issues. A separate medical team does H & Ps and rounds daily. Located 63 miles of Indianapolis the city of Lafayette is a "sweet spot" of Indiana offering an urban feel in a small town atmosphere. From farmers' markets and annual festivals that bring the community together year round, there's always something going on for everyone in the family to enjoy.
Indianapolis is the state capital and most populous city in Indiana. During the later decades of the 20th century, the city revitalized the downtown area, and today, Indianapolis has a diversified economy with large contributions from education, healthcare, finance, tourism, and technology. Hosting numerous conventions and sporting events, the city has been ranked by both Forbes and [Register to View]
rank among the best downtowns in the United States citing attractions as more than 200 retail shops, 35 hotels, nearly 300 restaurants, movie theaters, sports venues, museums, art galleries, and parks.