Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Adelphi is seeking a physician assistant to provide services at a correctional facility in North Carolina.
• Profession: Physician Assistant
• Specialty: Correctional Medicine/Psychiatry/Urgent Care/Primary Care/IM/EM/FM
• Location: Morganton, NC
• Service Setting: Outpatient
• Facility Type: Correctional
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: ASAP
• Contract Length: Ongoing
• Shift Schedule: 30 hours per week
• Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
• NC License
• DEA certification
• BLS certification
• ACLS certification
• PA Certification
• Interview and examine patients to determine a diagnosis.
• Implement physician directives.
• Contribute to physician’s efficiency by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues.
• Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
• Accept obligations of scheduled assignments and perform all other duties as requested by the facility.
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
We staff physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in locum tenens and permanent positions.