Physician Assistant Lewiston, ID 83501
120k-$160k per year
We are looking for a Physician Assistant to join our dynamic medical team Full time in Lewiston, ID. We are looking for a PA to join our motivated and enthusiastic team of BC Pain Management/Anesthesiology Physicians, Physician Assistants, NP’s, and amazing support staff! Our fantastic reputation for providing high quality, compassionate care to the members of our community, has led us to continue to grow, and we need a likeminded provider who is equally driven to provide top quality care.
If you are driven to help patients find a better quality of life, passionate about looking at the whole person, and enjoy working with a highly educated, experienced team, then come join us! We are looking for a practitioner with your unique skills to join our team.
Our Medical Group is the premier Interventional Pain Management group of ID, and we bring together some of the best Medical Providers in the country for Pain Management. We feature a practice model that embraces comprehensive, personalized pain management, and our medical team dedicates themselves to providing the most effective pain management care. Comprehensive patient assessments allow the medical team to diagnose the source of pain and focus on increasing function and quality of life. Our Medical Providers don’t shy away where others give up. We utilize a combination of the latest and most advanced therapies, along with a holistic, integrative approach. We offer minimally invasive procedures, lifestyle approaches, and conservative medication management. We are committed to providing an excellent patient experience and we are looking for a provider who puts patient care first. We have a dedicated team of BC anesthesiologists, NP’s, physician assistants, and support staff who aim to focus on our patients and improving the quality of their lives.
- Patient exam/evaluations (past medical history, HPI, review pertinent medical records/imaging)
- Order and interpret diagnostic testing and labs (bloodwork and urine)
- Determine appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan
- Patient Education as to diagnosis, treatment options, post care expectations and instructions
- Establish and nurture patient relationships
- Assist in Management of pre and post procedure treatment
- Documentation (EMR)- timely and accurate
- Possibility to perform some interventional procedures (will train)
- Participate in a rotating phone only on-call schedule with other providers in the practice
- Graduation from an Accredited PA Program
- PA License in ID
- Basic Computer skills and Knowledge of EMR
- Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm, no Fridays or weekends
- 4-day work week
- $120k-$160k per year (salary plus bonus)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time off
- CME reimbursement
- Work life balance with 4-day work week
- Competitive pay
- Training- educational advancement
- Bonus compensation
We are committed to providing an excellent patient experience and we are looking for a provider who puts patient care first. If you have a passion for helping patients improve their quality of life, strong time management skills, enjoy a great work life balance with a 4-day work week, and are looking to join a fantastic team of professionals, then contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]