Physician Assistant Greensboro, NC 27455 (30 min E of Winston Salem)
We are looking for a Physician Assistant to join our group full time in Greensboro, NC. We are a Primary care clinic, that is growing and looking to add another provider to our team. We see a mixed aged patient panel, treating patients 2 years old and up. This is an Outpatient only position, seeing a range of patients and most insurances are accepted including Medicare and Medicaid. Our facility has 7 exam rooms, 1 procedure room and we have a total of 3 providers on staff with 2 covering per day.
The PA will be required to see and treat a wide variety of family practice issues by appointment, as well as walk-ins for any acute or urgent issues in our busy center.
We aim to provide personalized, exceptional care with a first-class experience within our practice. We are a family practice clinic, and we are here to help serve our patients for a wide range of health-related issues. We have a dedicated team of licensed professionals and supportive staff in our state-of-the-art facility. It is our mission to provide personalize, high-quality care on an as needed or preventative basis and we built our practice on the belief that it should be a place where we would want to bring our family members. The dedicated, experienced practitioners believe in helping patients maintain and improve their health.
- Primary Care – direct patient care
- Performs and documents history and physicals of patients
- Review pertinent labs/reports/imaging/records
- Evaluates and treats common acute/chronic conditions, illnesses, or minor trauma
- Performs in-office procedures as needed
- Orders and interprets X-rays and other diagnostic tests as needed
- Prescribe medications, DME, treatment plans
- Consistently and accurately documents all calls, treatments, medications, etc. in patient chart
- Instructs and counsels patients regarding diagnosis and follow up steps
- Responds to all patient questions
- Performs other duties/projects as assigned
- Collaborate with other medical providers and staff as needed
- Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant (PA)
- PA license in NC
- Must be comfortable/able to see patients ages 2 and up
- Primary Care and/or Urgent Care experience preferred
- Office hours are 7 days a week 8am to 7:30pm weekdays and 8am to 3:30pm weekends
- 36-40 hours work week
- Call rotation is every other week
- $100k-$120k (depending on experience)
Come join our practice, where our goal is to exceed our patients' expectations for compassionate, high quality medical care in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We are looking for a compassionate provider who enjoys providing high-quality care to everyone who comes through our doors for help. We have a dynamic team of physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses and support staff and we collaborate to give our patients our best. We are offering a competitive pay, great benefits, and a great work environment in our state-of-the-art facility. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us!
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]