Physician Assistant Rockford, IL 61107
We are looking for a motivated Physician Assistant to join our medical practice full time in Rockford, IL 61107.
We are looking for a provider who can join us on a full-time basis providing direct patient care within our integrated medical facility. Our ideal PA is holistically minded, comfortable working within an integrated setting, collaborating with a knowledgeable and well-respected team of professionals, to offer a comprehensive approach to patients living with acute/chronic pain and a variety of conditions. The incoming PA will mange patient care, order physical therapy, functional medicine and weight loss management, with treatments to include trigger point, regen and joint injections. We are a non-narcotic based physical medicine and pain clinic.
We are an integrative physical medical clinic serving patients in Rockford, IL for almost 15 years. Our purpose is to help as many people as possible live a long and pain free life. You will be working in a team atmosphere with a group of individuals that has passion and heart for serving others and prides themselves on stellar patient care We offer innovative non-surgical options for those suffering from acute and chronic pain conditions. Our practice is dedicated to identifying opioid-free pain relief options and tailoring treatment plans to each patient. Our skilled providers work to identify the source of the pain and explore cutting-edge solutions. We employ the latest forms of integrative medicine techniques, to free patients from debilitating pain, encourage healing and mobility, and help regain an active lifestyle. We offer patients relief from chronic pain conditions, including arthritis, and persistent pain in the knees or lower back. We have a dynamic, well-educated team of medical professionals including a medical doctor, advance practice providers, healthcare practitioners and amazing support staff.
- Patient exam/evaluation (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent med records/imaging)
- Order and review tests/labs
- Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
- Patient education as to diagnosis, treatment options, rehab/exercises and various modalities
- Manage patient care
- Prescribe Physiotherapy, DME’s, Back/knee bracing, orthotics, PTA orders, spinal and ortho (knee/hip/ankle) decompression therapy, and scoliosis treatment (not all inclusive)
- Treatments- perform trigger point, joint and regen med injections, Joint/Bursa Aspirations, and IV-Therapy
- Documentation and progress notes- Insurance CPT and ICD 10 Coding with Daily EMR charting
- DEA Medication Inventory control and ordering
- Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team for comprehensive patient care
- Graduation from and accredited PA program
- PA license in IL
- Orthopedic, Physical Med and Rehab, or Pain management background is a plus
- Willing to work with Collaborative DO on Staff
- Experience with blood draws and joint injections a plus but not required (we will provide training)
- Full time
- Monday through Friday
- $90K-$120K per year plus bonuses!
- Bonus compensation- estimated $4k-40K annually
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Benefits of Clinic Services
- Discounted Supplements
- Paid Training/Certification
We are looking for a provider who is independent and confident, and willing to work in a complimentary setting providing high quality care with a comprehensive approach. Be a part of a well-respected team-leading the way with innovation and cutting-edge solutions to help our patients find and reach their health goals and work towards a pain-free life. We are offering a generous compensation rate and the chance to work with a diverse, welcoming, and supportive team helping countless people within the community. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us!
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]