Physician Assistant Louisville, KY
We are looking for an experienced Physician Assistant to join our growing medical team full time in Louisville, KY. We are seeking a motivated candidate that has Cardiology or Vascular Medicine experience with venous experience (required) and PAD experience preferred but not required.
You will work collaboratively with the Interventional Vascular Specialists to provide high quality, patient centered care in an outpatient setting providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and comprehensive treatment of peripheral vascular disease. Responsibilities include seeing new referral patients in the outpatient setting and complete a thorough history and physical examination that is problem-oriented for Peripheral Vascular conditions. You would help formulate a treatment plan, order appropriate studies, and perform office procedures as directed by the Medical Director. Other responsibilities include evaluating postoperative patients and routine follow-up visits, review and triage Vascular Consults, collaborate with medical assistants as needed to return phone calls from patients and family members, handle prescription refills, review reports and laboratory reports for abnormalities.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role by living our cultural values - being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first, and building trust with all patients. We have a highly knowledgeable and well-respected team of surgeons, cardiologists, radiologists, specialists, NP’s, physician assistants, and amazing support staff. We look to treat the whole person, not just their symptom or illness. We have a fantastic reputation of providing compassionate care to the patients in our community.
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic, or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Order appropriate studies
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Timely and accurate documentation
- Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant (PA).
- Must have venous experience (required) and PAD experience (optional)
- Experience in Cardiology or Vascular Medicine required
- Current and unrestricted state license in KY
- Current and unrestricted DEA license
- $130,000 per year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
If you are experienced, motivated and enjoy working with a fantastic team of highly talented physicians and practitioners, then contact us. We offer competitive compensation, great benefits, and the chance to help patients improve their quality of life while working with a dynamic team. We have a state-of-the-art office, with high quality equipment, enabling us to provide the highest quality of care. Come join our friendly, welcoming team!
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]