Physician Assistant Glen Burnie, MD (20 min S of Baltimore)
$100k per year to start with annual increases
PLUS, up to $30k in bonuses
NO nights, weekends or call!
We are looking for a Physician Assistant to join our award-winning interventional pain management practice full time in Glen Burnie, MD. We are the premier pain management practice in Maryland, and we are experiencing rapid growth because of delivering impeccable care and service to our community and medical partners and we need a Physician Assistant to join our team!
Why You'll Love This Job!
If you are looking for a friendly and welcoming atmosphere where you will be happy and satisfied as you advance your career, your search is over. We are a leading outpatient pain management provider with a small company feel, and we have a place for you! This unique and gratifying role calls for your high level of motivation and compassion — and no experience is required!
Our providers offer treatment options customized to each patient. We fully recognize that patients experience pain differently and require a variety of therapeutic approaches to restore functionality. Our broad services include, but are not limited to, advanced interventional pain management procedures and medication management. Top surgeons in the Baltimore/Washington region rely on our expertise to ensure their patients receive stellar, seamless, comprehensive care.
We offer a competitive compensation package, potential for growth, in a friendly, professional work environment!
- Patient consultations and follow-up evaluations (patient medical history/physical)
- Review labs, diagnostic studies, and physical therapy progress notes
- Acute and Chronic patient care including monitoring therapies, injections, minor office surgical procedures, prescription medications
- Measure/record physiologic and growth indices
- Triage all patient calls and respond to medical emergencies
- Recommendation of pain management procedures to ensure our patients receive the highest level of care
- Record/documentation of all pertinent information in the patient’s medical records
- Coordination of care with other community physicians and health care providers
- Pharmacologic management of pain and related conditions
- Apply health promotion principles and techniques
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Eagerness to develop new patient referrals and community awareness of our services
- Providing hope, compassion, and sound medical advice to our patients and our community
- Unrestricted license to practice in the State of Maryland
- Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant program (PA-C)
- Favorable malpractice history
- Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
- DEA license
- $100k per year to start with annual increases
- PLUS up to $30k in bonuses
- Significant bonus compensation (up to $30k)
- Health insurance
- PTO (20 days)
- Training provided
- Malpractice coverage
- CME allowance
- Relocation reimbursement
- No weekend or Call!
We welcome seasoned PAs, as well as new graduates, into our growing and diverse team of professionals. You will never be bored or stuck within four walls all day as you meet with appreciative patients in various outpatient settings, and, as a bonus, you will never work evenings or weekends, or be on call! Continually add to your skills repertoire with ongoing training when you join our ever-expanding and dynamic company that is physician owned and operated.
For your dedication to our mission, you will receive a competitive salary plus bonus, great benefits, and the chance to receive the best training in the medical field to ensure your job satisfaction and success. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]