Physician Assistant Pearland, TX (20 miles south of Houston)
We are seeking a Physician Assistant to join our growing medical practice in Pearland, TX.
Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, ambitious, and willing to learn. This individual must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be willing to work with an integrated multidisciplinary team within our physical medicine office- collaborating to give our patients the most effective and efficient care, leading to better results and improved patient satisfaction.
Our multidisciplinary approach aims at treating the cause of the patient’s condition rather than managing symptoms. For this reason, we offer many non-drug therapies to our patients and rarely prescribe medications. Experience with joint injections, trigger point injections and peripheral nerve blocks preferred, but not mandatory; all training protocols will be taught. No experience with a hunger to learn is just as valuable to a veteran in the field. The ideal candidate will perform focused physical exams with emphasis on musculoskeletal exams, order the appropriate diagnostics to determine correct patient diagnosis, evaluate clinical data, consult with our medical team, and provide appropriate treatments and patient education, to overall help direct and manage the patient's care.
Our purpose at our Physical Medicine and Wellness practice is to help as many people as possible with a natural approach, limiting the need for drugs and surgery. We strive to be at the forefront of healthcare. We offer a state-of-the-art, integrated, multidisciplinary rehabilitative facility utilizing a team approach with medical doctors, mid-level providers, rehabilitation specialists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, medical assistants, and full support staff. We offer a wide variety of services to include chiropractic, neuropathy, restorative therapy, functional medicine, IV therapy, Physical therapy and physical medicine. Our motto is: “It’s your future. Be there healthy.” We help safeguard our patient’s health through an integrated medical approach to diagnose, treat, and correct a vast array of physical ailments common to our patients. Our talented medical specialists work together as a team to give our patients unmatched quality care and a never-before-seen medical experience. Each treatment plan will be tailored to each patient’s specific needs and will not only treat the symptom but work to correct the problem. We are all about delivering the highest standards of care to every client on every visit. It’s what we’ve been doing for 27 years. Our office is in Pearland, TX and we treat patients from League City, TX to Sugar Land, TX.
- Patient Exam/Evaluations- musculoskeletal focused exams (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records/imaging)
- Order/review diagnostic tests as medically necessary (blood tests, x-rays, etc.)
- Diagnose a variety of health conditions and illnesses
- Develop and prescribe treatment plans in a multidisciplinary setting for an efficient/effective Plan of Care
- Perform treatments (trigger point injections, joint injections, and peripheral nerve blocks) training can be provided if needed
- Patient education on value of continued therapy, diagnosis, care plan options, prevention, good health practices and lifestyle modifications
- Documentation- timely and accurate notes
- Coordinate care with the multidisciplinary team to ensure patients are achieving expected outcomes
- Graduation from an Accredited Physician Assistant program
- PA License to practice in TX
- Orthopedic and Injection experience a plus
- Willingness to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Master’s degree required, PhD is a plus
- Full time
- Monday – Friday
- No Weekend work
- Health Insurance
- Educational and professional advancement with paid training opportunities
- Growth and learning opportunities with a knowledgeable and experienced team
Recent graduates are highly encouraged to apply! Competitive salary with benefits options.
NO NIGHTS, NO AFTER HOURS, NO ON CALL & NO WEEKENDS
Our team works to determine the root cause of our patient pain and health issues, assess the level of injury to their bodies, discuss with our patients their health goals, and create a personalized treatment plan. Join our knowledgeable and reputable team, with decades of combined experience, to help us provide the most effective care possible. Our comprehensive approach combines services to help our patients recover from their injuries, reach their health and wellness goals, and helps them to feel their best. We are offering a competitive salary with benefit options, ample opportunities for professional growth, and the chance to help countless of individuals on their journey to health and wellness.
If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]