**APP Pediatrics Opportunity: Othello, WA**
Located 60 miles from Yakima; 150 miles from Seattle
- Monday-Friday clinic schedule
- Not hospital related
- Busy practice w/adequate support team
- NHSC Loan Repayment site HPSA score 17
- Productivity & Quality measures incentives
- Sign-on & Relocation
- Continued Education
**About the Practice:**
- Looking to provide the best healthcare services to our patients, which begins with competent and caring healthcare providers.
- Healthcare teams work cross-disciplines to develop holistic wellness plans to better serve patients. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with peers, be challenged regularly, supported, and most importantly be exposed to and treat a variety of health needs. State-of-the-art facilities allow you to learn and utilize the latest in healthcare technology and process.
- As a federally qualified health center (FQHC), our integrated health clinics offer a unique opportunity for providers. Physicians care for patients throughout their continuum of health, administering primary, acute, and chronic care in both out-patient (ambulatory clinic) and in-patient settings (emergency, hospital, and area nursing care facilities as needed).
Located in the heart of Othello's trade area, Medical Group's three service areas offer opportunity and a quality of life that is rare in todays busy world. Othello, Mattawa and Connell are a collection of communities that combine the best of small town America with easy access to large-city amenities.
Within three hours, enjoy professional football, baseball, basketball, and men and women's soccer, and the famous Pikes Place Market in downtown Seattle, Washington. Less than 90 minutes away find nightlife, concerts and music, mountain-town charm, and scenic views in Spokane or Tri-Cities. The Columbia Basin and surrounding area is also home to the country's finest wineries. Tour and taste at any of more than 300 local wineries, and attend one of the several annual wine festivals.
With no shortage of outdoor pursuit and adventure, the Columbia Basin offers everything from water sports to golfing and biking to bird watching, wildlife spotting, and hunting. Lake Coeur dAlene and Schweitzer Mountain are right at your fingertips with nearby rivers, lakes and mountains just minutes from your doorstep. Weekly Farmers Markets throughout the summer and the annual professional Adams County Fair and Rodeo assure there is no shortage of activity for anyone in the family.