The breathtaking beauty and natural resources of this area, nestled amid the towering Redwoods of the north coast offers countless opportunities for rest, relaxation and recreation. If you're a nature lover, you'll find an outlet for your passion. Virtually in our backyards are opportunities to hike, bike, camp, surf, kayak, rock climb, fish, hunt, ski, ride your horse or four-wheeler, golf, sail, swim or use the gym. If you're a foodie, here is where the farm-to-table movement took root, with local agriculture offering a bounty of options and inspiring restaurateurs. We have award-winning wineries and micro-breweries, and classes to help you learn how to make your own!
For immediate consideration please send your most up to date CV to [Register to View] If you would like more details on this or other opportunities nationwide please call Meredith at [Register to View] . Reference: 2664101
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Must have 3 years of experience
- Rotating Daytime Schedule
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including retirement plan
- Competitive Salary
- Will accept J1 Visa
- Student Loan Repayment!
- Beautiful Location on California's North Coast!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail