**NOW OFFERING A $10,000 ANNUAL INCENTIVE FOR ALL FULL-TIME FLOAT POSITIONS!!!
Pediatric Associates is seeking a Full-Time or Part-Time Float Pediatric NP/PA to join our dynamic work family to provide pediatric care in beautiful
Hialeah, FL. If you are looking for a collaborative group of like-minded providers that are passionate about pediatric care and staying up to date with the latest advancements and knowledge look no further.
- APPs practice autonomously
- Position floats between 3+ offices
- No late days - 8am-5pm schedule
- Schedule is received 3 months in advance
- Flexible scheduling for ideal work/life balance
- Sign-On and Retention Bonus included!
- Premium Compensation Package - $10,000 float stipend included in base salary!
- 2+ years of experience working as a provider (NP or PA) in a general pediatrics outpatient setting is required.
The practice offers a competitive salary, a great working environment including a state-of-the-art electronic medical record system, and a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- CME Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
About Pediatric Associates Collaboration
Pediatric Associates is the well-known established private pediatric practice based out of Florida that began in 1955. Now with over 60+ clinics in FL, Pediatric Associates has grown by 300% and has expanded into CA, AZ, TX, PA, with many more to come! Pediatric Associates is a physician-led organization where everyone is valued, each clinic has on-site physician leadership, and autonomy on how your practice is run. Find out why Pediatric Associates is the largest privately held pediatric group in the nation and apply today!
For more information contact:
Katie Roberts, CPRP
Cell: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]