At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
Pediatric Emergency Department
- Peds ED Volume: 23,000
- Separate Pediatric Emergency Center area is staffed by pediatric emergency medicine and pediatric physicians with an admission rate of approximately 19%
- Saint Francis hosts the only Children’s Hospital in the region
- Pediatric Emergency Center (PEC) has 23 treatment rooms that include 2 resuscitation rooms, 16 general medical monitored rooms and 5 fast track monitored bays. There are two triage stations and a separate lobby for pediatric patients and families
- 1,112-bed regional tertiary care center serving northeast Oklahoma, southwest Missouri, northwest Arkansas and southeast Kansas
- Approximately 800 physicians on staff with a wide range of advanced medical specialties.
- The new Trauma Emergency Center and Tower opened the summer of 2014
- Children’s Hospital opened in 2008 and provides 24 hour PICU Intensivist care, 24 hour NICU neonatologist care, a pediatric hospitalist service and many pediatric subspecialists
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Tulsa prides itself on its growing economy, beautiful recreational and scenic destinations, and cultural attractions. Downtown Tulsa is a flourishing metropolitan area that still retains the friendliness and close-knit attitude of a much smaller city. Along with excellent school systems, strong universities and cultural hot-spots, Tulsa residents enjoy the option of many desirable suburban communities and a reasonable cost of living.