Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital, Valhalla, NY
- Adjoined to Westchester Medical Center, a 630 bed tertiary care center
- 130 bed regional ACS Level I, teaching and pediatric trauma and pediatric burn center
- 24/7 in house PICU and Pediatric Hospitalists
- 23K annual PED volume, 20 Peds beds, 18 Bed PICU, 48 bed NICU
- Pediatric residents staff PEM 24/7
- APC - 12 hour shifts
- EMR: EDIMS, Transitioning to CERNER – 2020
- 24/7 medevac
- Advanced Imaging Center
- On site aquarium, mini golf course, world’s largest doll house and much more
Where in the world is Valhalla, NY?
Valhalla is nestled in beautiful Westchester County complimented by excellent schools. Just minutes away from Westchester County Airport, the Scenic Hudson River and the beautiful shores of the Long Island Sound. Westchester County offers boating, hiking, museums, Playland Amusement Park, top notch restaurants or see a show at the Westchester Broadway Dinner Theatre just next door!
Could this be your next career move?
Call me for more details and be sure to ask about our generous referral program.