Physician Assistant Rocky Mount NC
Family Medical Practice is seeking a passionate, skilled primary care Physician Assistant to join our well established medical practice.
- Performing medical histories and physical examinations of patients.
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic studies such as Lab work, x-rays and EKG’s.
- Counsel patient’s on nutrition, diet, exercise, lifestyle modifications including weight management.
- Diagnose, treat and monitor acute and chronic health conditions such as infections, minor injuries, hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, depression, etc. to include collaboration of care with other disciplines and providers.
- Must be able to relate to patients with empathy, respect and kindness.
- Must have the ability to work collectively with colleagues, clinical and office staff.
- Coding and charting in EMR.
- Particpates in on-call rotation every 4 weeks.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a very competitive salary, depending on experience and benefits to
Include medical insurance, paid malpractice coverage, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, paid holidays, continuing education allowance and a good work environment.
- Completion of an accredited Physician Assistant program and certification by the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)*
- Current North Carolina License to practice.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for healthcare professionals**
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- DEA License**
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Please send CV to [Register to View]