Physician Assistant Englewood, NJ (20 miles NE of Newark)
We are looking for a Physician Assistant to join our Orthopaedic practice full time in Edison, NJ. We are conveniently located in North Jersey, 20 miles north of Newark, and just outside of NYC. We are looking for a motivated PA-C who can work within our well respected and highly reputable multispecialty group. This position requires travel between 3 of our offices, located in Edison, Totowa, and Englewood, NJ for both clinical and surgical support.
We are a well-established Orthopaedic-driven, multi-specialty group, and we are looking to hire a Physician assistant with a desire to practice in orthopedics, surgery, and spine care. A Physician Assistant with surgical and/or ortho experience is preferred but not a requirement. The ideal candidate can work independently, has an eagerness to learn and grow with the practice and can thrive in a fast-paced orthopaedic/surgical environment.
Our knowledgeable and well-respected team of orthopaedic surgeons and specialists are a trusted authority in the field of surgical and non-surgical musculoskeletal treatment, and we go the extra mile to ensure maximum pain relief for our patients. We are passionate about restoring our patient’s comfort, quality of life, and well-being. Our team has been rigorously trained and practice a patient-centric approach, empowering clients through knowledge, education, and transparency. We have been proudly serving the patients of Central and North Jersey for over 10 years with the highest level of care. Our team of Physicians, Physician Assistants and amazing support/administrative staff have dedicated themselves to providing the best care that our patients need and deserve.
- Provide healthcare services under the supervision of a physician
- Provide both clinical and surgical (first assist) support
- Patient eval/consultations (med history, physical exams, review pertinent imaging/documents/labs/reports)
- Order and review labs and diagnostics
- Diagnosis after consulting with physicians
- Develop and implement patient management plans
- Documentation- timely and accurate
- Patient care, pre and post op, discharge, and prescribing medications as medically necessary
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Patient call (occasionally on nights/weekends)
- Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant program (PA-C)
- Physician Assistant New Jersey License
- CDS and DEA license
- Surgical/OR experience preferred
- Willing to do both clinical and surgical work
- Previous experience not necessary
- Travel required a few times per week between our Englewood, Edison and Totowa offices
- Full time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
We are looking for someone long-term, who is interested in growth with the company and in providing high quality orthopaedic care. We are offering a competitive salary, great benefits, and the chance to learn and grow with a dynamic, highly reputable, and knowledgeable team.
If you feel like this is the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]