Looking for an enthusiastic Physician Assistant seeking to join a growing group of multiple Physicians and Physician Assistants
Excellent, full-time opportunity for a Physician Assistant to join an Otolaryngology group located in downtown Los Angeles, Boyle Heights, Hollywood, Monterey Park, Glendale and Huntington Park California.
You will be joining five physicians and three PAs in a flourishing practice. The PA will be working full-time in clinic, surgery and on hospital rounds.
This opportunity is perfect for any who wants to work in a friendly environment with lots of hands on experience and autonomy. There is a good balance of clinic, operating room experience and hospital experience. You will see patients, assist in surgery and perform procedures. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
From strolling along the Walk of Fame and viewing the iconic Hollywood sign to enjoying the night life along Sunset Boulevard, the city of Los Angeles and its surrounding area provides plenty of outdoor activities for all ages with its year-round beautiful weather. Make sure to take some time to walk or bike along the coastlines and check out the many delicious fooderies! The activities and opportunities are endless!
- Completion and graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant program.
- PA certification.
- California licensure.
- 1-2 years experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationship with patients, medical staff and the public.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Spanish Speaking PREFERRED
- Armenian Speaking Desired
- On the job paid training for first few months
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits
- Hospital perks and Doctor/PA friendly environment
- Freedom with patient care and increased income earning potential
- Educational opportunities including conferences, travel grants and book stipends
- Opportunity to learn and grow with up and coming physicians and a busy practice in the heart of Los Angeles
- Great locations in Downtown Los Angeles with easy freeway access from all areas of Los Angeles.
- PA who is interested in working full time and wants to grow with a growing practice.
- Desire to be in surgery and working up surgical patients
- Willing to do consultations and take call for reasonable compensation
- Willing to take on own patient load under supervision
- Desire to take on a new career that is long lasting and fulfilling
Multiple hospitals in Downtown, East LA, Hollywood, Glendale and Monterey Park.You may find out more about the practice on our website: www.laent.com.'