This leading private orthopedic practice in North Central Florida, is seeking a board-certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our new walk-in clinic in Gainesville, FL.
The practice has served the area for over 30 years and provides the full spectrum of musculoskeletal care including ancillaries such as hand & physical therapy, MRI, X-Ray, DME, and EMG/nerve conduction studies. Our practice has a relatively favorable payor mix: no Medicaid, no uninsured (unless pay in full, up-front), and limited workers comp and auto. Predominantly commercial & Medicare.
Practice highlights include the following.
- Partial overlap (1-2 hours / day) with older non-operating orthopedic surgeon, otherwise operating independently.
- Given relative independence, ortho experience strongly preferred. Non-surgical role.
- Ideal hours = 1-9 pm Mon-Fri. Could also potentially do (i) part-time (2-3 days a week) or (ii) split roles (so do 2-3 days per week 1-9 PM and do 2-3 days per week 9-5 PM).
- Compensation at market level; have some flexibility.
- Full-time role includes benefits including health insurance, favorable 401k program (6%+ employer contribution, no employee contribution necessary).
Gainesville, Florida, is just a short drive from the coast as well as many of Central Florida’s premier attractions, like Disney. Gainesville is home to the University of Florida Gators but it is much more than just a sports town. Gainesville offers a lively downtown area, intriguing museums and countless events and outdoor activities. The community continues to receive national recognition as a top-rated city from places like [Register to View] or Forbes. Join a community where you can work and play!
For more information, please [Register to View]