Customer service comes first at Pacific Companies and we have opportunities nationwide. My name is Horacio, a recruiter, thank you for taking the time to consider this Locum Tenens opportunity for Advanced Practice Provider to assist in Orthopedic Surgery in California.
Please respond with your area of interest, experience or availability.
- The Location is Southern California.
- Full time 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Surgical Assist PA/NP for Orthopedics.
- SCHEDULE: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10 hour days. First surgery is at 7:00am, APP will need to be onsite at 6:00am or 6:30am.
- No call
- In OR, Out Patient OR, ASC Monday & Wednesday. Friday may have a surgery or 2, but will most likely be in clinic.
- 3-5 total joint cases each day, uses MAKO robotics total joints.
YOUR PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY:
This is a health system that includes 20 hospitals and a number of other health care organizations.
State-of-art diagnostic technologies, including advanced MRI and CT scanning.
Innovative surgical techniques for cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, spine surgery, microsurgery and other specialized surgical procedures.
The latest advancements and alternatives to traditional surgery, including endovascular surgery, minimally invasive surgery, brachytherapy for cardiac and cancer patients, and non-surgical treatment options.
Advanced capabilities and certifications in cardiac care, stroke, orthopedics, cancer care, spine surgery and much more.
515 inpatient beds, including private rooms in our new patient tower.
Outpatient services in all areas of specialty.
A Family Practice Residency Program that prepares tomorrow's physicians.
*Assistance with credentialing provided *
Please call [Register to View] for more information and feel free to respond with your CV (which is kept confidential until we receive your permission to be considered as a candidate).
Pacific Companies Inc.
Permanent & Locum Tenens
Member, National Association
of Locum Tenens Organizations