Physician Assistant Dallas, TX
We are looking for a motivated Physician Assistant to join our outpatient private practice part time in the Dallas and Plano area. We are seeking an APP who can join our team providing high quality care in our Plano office every Wednesday, as well as provide patient care in our Dallas office every other Friday and Saturday. The drive is approximately 20 minutes between our two offices.
We are a physical medicine office, and we utilize natural regenerative cellular therapies to treat our patients acute and chronic pain and injuries. The PA duties include joint and trigger point injections.
We are a busy multidisciplinary medical group with offices in the Dallas and Plano area. We specialize in the use of advanced regenerative medicine to treat arthritis, sports related injuries, and chronic pain. Our mission is to help as many patients as possible enjoy a higher quality of life by improving their musculoskeletal pain and injuries with a wide variety of treatment options. We utilize the very latest in natural regenerative cellular therapies to help decrease inflammation, improve pain, and repair injured or degenerated tissues. Our patient experience is unparalleled in the medical field, as we provide a concierge level of service throughout the entire clinical experience. We have a team of medical doctors, midlevel providers, nurses, CMA’s, phlebotomists, and administrative staff on hand to help provide high quality patient care. The PA’s perform a comprehensive orthopedic/musculoskeletal exam/consultation and perform joint and trigger point injections in our physical medicine office.
- Patient exams/consultations- orthopedic/musculoskeletal (HPI, physical exam, review pertinent medical records/imaging/reports)
- Evaluate Clinical Data
- Order and review appropriate tests/imaging/records- read and interpret MRI and X-rays
- Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
- Patient education as to diagnosis and treatment plan options
- Consultation with the Supervisory physician as needed
- Documentation- timely and accurate
- Treatments to include Joint and trigger point injections (training will be provided)
- Assist in the direction of the management of the patient’s care
- Graduation from an accredited PA program
- PA license in TX
- 2 plus years’ Experience in Joint and Trigger point injections preferred
- Orthopedic/ Physical Med and Rehab or Regen medicine background is preferred
- $700-$900 per day (depending on experience)
We have an exceptional team of healthcare professionals and experienced administrative staff, and we are looking for a driven PA to join our team. We offer competitive pay, a flexible schedule, and the chance to help countless of patients improve their quality of life. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]