A thriving healthcare system is seeking a Physician Assistant to work in an Orthopedic Surgery unit in the Boston, MA area!
Take the best position in the US right for a Physician Assistant! Contact: Katie Patterson, [Register to View]
, [Register to View]
Over 40 years as a leading provider of outstanding orthopedic care!
Our pain specialists approach your care individually and objectively using the latest advances in pain medicine
A multi-modality approach is used to incorporate treatments to reduce pain and may include physical therapy, medication, or injections to block the root cause of your pain
Offers state-of-the-art facilities with on-site digital imaging and expansive physical therapy departments
Located in Stoneham and Malden, MA
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary with profitability and productivity incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, sick leave, dental insurance, life insurance, holidays, disability, and more
- Partnership Track
About this role - Orthopedic Surgery Nurse Practitioner
- PA will be working 3-4 days in the office and 1-2 days per week in surgery First Assist
- Office follow-up as well as First Assist in operations
- Functions as a quality care provider, coordinating, maintaining, and promoting the health of the patient
- The position provides education to patients about preventative care and prescribed treatments
- Experience in Ortho Surgery or First Assist as an PA
- Board certified Physician Assistant
- MA License is preferred, but open to relocation candidates
- RNFA license required for the first assist in surgery
About the Area: Boston often feels like a small town with all the perks of city life. It is historic but ever-evolving. The metro area features a diverse culinary scene, access to cultural institutions, and proximity to world-class schools, employers, and health care.
Often referred to as the Cradle of Liberty, Boston is the site of some of the most significant social, cultural and political moments in U.S. history. Living in the region can feel like you're acting out the pages of a history book while simultaneously experiencing the perks of a modern metro area.
From the Old North Church to the Institute of Contemporary Art and everything in between, Boston is steeped in culture and rich in pride. For new families, recent college graduates, retirees or seasoned professionals, Boston is a place that can foster your next stage of life, whatever that may be.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
KATIE [Register to View]