Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A healthcare facility located in Connecticut is actively seeking a driven and compassionate Oncology Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant (NP / PA) to join their growing staff.
The Oncology Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant (NP / PA) will be responsible for:
- Handling urgent visits
- Performing chemotherapy pre-treatment visits
- Participating in clinical trials management
- Providing follow up appointments
- Participating in ongoing survivorship care
- Nursing degree
- Active Connecticut State Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant license
- 2+ years of experience
- Oncology experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
New York, New York, United States
The Execu|Search Group’s Physician Recruitment & Locums Tenens divisions have a fast-growing nationwide presence. Our expansive network, from rural and suburban areas to major metropolitan areas, allows us to connect the right physician with the right hospital or practice quickly and efficiently. Led by our team of physician recruiters, The Execu|Search Group is uniquely informed about...