Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Oncology, located in Kinston, North Carolina, are seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their established practice. Applicants with oncology experience are preferred.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Privileges at UNC Lenoir Hospital
- Established team of 2 physicians, 2 nurse practitioners
- Growing cancer center with 10 patient exam rooms and 12 infusion spaces
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Clinical responsibilities include inpatient consults as well as outpatient clinic for newly diagnosed cancer patients and follow up for ongoing treatment
- Coverage includes caring for patients in Kinston as well as satellite clinics in nearby Richlands and Kenansville, NC
- Competitive compensation including base salary and bonus structure
- Full provider benefit package including relocation
- Ability to live only an hour away from the beautiful North Carolina coast
A rich history, temperate climate, and relaxed lifestyle combine to make Kinston an appealing city to call home. Downtown Kinston is known for an interesting array of shops, breweries and restaurants. Kinston has invested mightily in its economy. As a result, Kinston’s art and cultural district is experiencing a transformation making it an exciting place to live.
- Kinston is strategically located in eastern North Carolina; only 30 miles south of Greenville, 60 miles west of the spectacular Crystal Coast beaches, and 80 miles southeast of Raleigh
- Affordable cost of living with a variety of housing options
- Excellent school options
- Family friendly community
- Home to world-renowned chef, New York Times Best Selling Author, Daytime Emmy winner, James Beard Foundation Award recipient and star of A Chef’s Life, Vivian Howard. Her flagship restaurant, Chef and The Farmer and is a major attractions in Downtown Kinston.
- Home to minor league baseball team, the Down East Wood Ducks
North Carolina has many draws to include vast state parks, professional sports teams (NBA, NFL and NHL), pristine beaches, high-ranking public colleges/universities and diverse arts and cultural offerings - making the area an attractive location to live, practice medicine and vacation.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit [Register to View]
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.