**Oncology Physician Assistant opening in PA**
* Located in Warren, PA - Jamestown, NY 30m, Buffalo 90m
* We are seeking Oncology Physician Assistant with training/experience to join to two medical oncologists to offer comprehensive assessments and execution of treatment plans
* Full-time; Outpatient
* Monday - Friday 8-4:30p.m.
* Call is limited to phone coverage
* Current EHR is Mosaic and Meditech
* We currently employ Medical Oncologists and a Radiation Oncologist who are supported by a fantastic team of RNs, LPNs and admin staff
* We are looking to fill an opening as soon as possible
* Candidate will demonstrate a high level of expert skill in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of cancer patients
**Essential Job Duties:**
* Serve as clinical expert, providing direct patient care including assessment, diagnosis, treatments, and devising treatment plans.
* Self-directed and purposeful in seeking necessary knowledge and skills to develop and maintain competency within specialty range
* Executes and relays medical regimens as directed by the supervising Physician
* Assists in all aspects of patient care
* Participation in the call schedule
* Accurate and complete charting including proficient electronic medical record documentation
**Compensation and Incentives:**
* Outstanding compensation
* Health, Life, Dental, Vision Comprehensive benefits package and paid time off
* Excellent retirement savings plans with employer match [403(b)]
* Sign-on bonus
* $2,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
* Good work-life balance
**About our hospital:**
Serving the 40,000 residents of Warren County, we provide comprehensive services, including cancer care on the hospital campus with medical oncology and state-of-the-art radiation oncology, orthopedics, general surgery, OB/GYN, urology, psychiatry, and Pediatrics. We also offer one-day surgery, a 24-hour emergency department with Board-certified emergency physicians, 85 inpatient beds, critical care unit, maternity, inpatient and outpatient physical and occupational therapy, and home health services. We offer primary care medicine, general and orthopedic surgery, urology and pediatric services. While maintaining our status as an independent hospital, our hospital benefits from a partnership with Allegheny Health Network (Pittsburgh) and LECOM (Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine) Health. These partnerships not only provide access for our patients to a larger network of advanced specialties but also affords our Physicians the Academic opportunity to serve as Preceptors for third- and fourth-year medical students.
**About our community:**
Warren, Pennsylvania is a wonderful place to live and practice medicine. It is a quaint historical city located in the heart of the Allegheny National Forest in the northwestern corner of PA near the Kinzua Dam and Allegheny Reservoir and has something to offer everyone. Warren offers a wide range of outdoor recreational activities such as fishing, hunting, hiking, boating, golfing, and skiing. It is also a center for music and the arts through our Library Theatre, Warren Players, Civic Orchestra, and the nearby Chautauqua Institution. Warren is a friendly place to raise a family and offers good public and private schools in safe neighborhoods. In close proximity to Niagara Falls, Buffalo, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Erie, the options are unlimited for quick trips to a larger city.