- 1:4 community call
- 1 OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner to support practice
- 300 deliveries/year at the hospital – Average 18 patients seen per day in clinic
- 3 Labor Delivery Recovery Postpartum suites
- Physician led, professionally managed organization
- Minimum of 6 weeks off per year.
- Nurse Online Triage 24/7
- Services include Epidurals, Intrathecals and Nitrous Oxide
- Clinic RN triage and Lactation consultant support
- Multi-specialty clinic includes; Obstetrics/Gynecology , Primary Care with Integrated Behavioral Health, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Occupational Medicine, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Orthopedics, Consultative Pediatrics, General Surgery, and numerous visiting specialties.
- Great team environment and full-service clinic including: Ultrasound and Mammography as well as full service laboratory, radiology, retail pharmacy and optical shop, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, Cancer Center, Regional Heart Center, and warfarin clinic
- EPIC as EMR
- Admit to adjacent 83 beds, 7 Pediatric beds, Level I Nursery, Level IV
- Trauma center and certified Stroke Ready facility.
- 60 miles from hospital affiliate tertiary care center and the regions only PICU and NICU
- BC/BE OB/GYN