This job is archived
USGP is seeking a Neurosurgical Physician Assistant at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, MD.
- Be a graduate of a Physician Assistant Training Program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) or it predecessors as long as the license has been maintained uninterrupted.
- Board certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Possess a valid unrestricted Physician Assistant License in at least one state, territory or commonwealth of the United States
- Have one (1) year of surgical experience preferred.
- Must have CPR, ACLS and PALS certification.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to pass a security investigation
Are you ready to accelerate your career by joining one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in the Nation?
USGP is a designated, 8(a), SDVOSB Certified Firm that provides staffing solutions for federal facilities throughout the U.S.
Apply today to join our amazing team!