This leading private orthopedic practice in North Central Florida, is seeking a board-certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to Assist our Neurologist who screens back patients for our spine-only neurosurgeon in Gainesville, FL. This is not an independent neurology practice, rather a neurologist helping prep and identify spine surgical candidates.
The practice has served the area for over 30 years and provides the full spectrum of musculoskeletal care including ancillaries such as hand & physical therapy, MRI, X-Ray, DME, and EMG/nerve conduction studies. Our practice has a relatively favorable payor mix: no Medicaid, no uninsured (unless pay in full, up-front), and limited workers comp and auto. Predominantly commercial & Medicare.
Practice highlights include the following.
- Neurologist has 6-week backlog, so will be busy immediately.
- Ideally will be capable of and perform procedures in addition to evaluations.
- Non-surgical role. Back/spine-related experience preferred.
- Hours = 9 AM – 5 PM Mon-Fri. Could also potential do split role (so do 2-3 days per week 1-9 PM and do 2-3 days per week 9-5 PM).
- Compensation at market level; have some flexibility.
- Full-time role includes benefits including health insurance, favorable 401k program (6%+ employer contribution, no employee contribution necessary).
Gainesville, Florida, is just a short drive from the coast as well as many of Central Florida’s premier attractions, like Disney. Gainesville is home to the University of Florida Gators but it is much more than just a sports town. Gainesville offers a lively downtown area, intriguing museums and countless events and outdoor activities. The community continues to receive national recognition as a top-rated city from places like [Register to View] or Forbes. Join a community where you can work and play!
For more information, please [Register to View]