Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Growing nephrology practice in West Mighigan, close to Grand Rapids, area seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join their practice due to growth. This is very healthy nephrology practice that has experienced steady growth for the past few years and is looking for an individual with strong dedication to patient care to join the team. Very competitive starting salary with other incentives and periodic raises offered with tenure and performance. Nephrology experience preferred but not required. Will train the right individual in Nephrology. If interested, please contact us for more information or apply to this posting and one of our agents will contact you shortly.
- Current PA Certification
- Valid PA License
- Compassionate personality
- Strong assessment, communication and collaboration skills required
- Experience with inpatient and critical care of complex medical patients is desired for this position
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and implement sound evidence based care
- Ability to obtain Michigan license
Here at Alliance Staffing Group, we have over 10 years experience working with physicians to explore job opportunities with private practices, hospitals and health systems across the United States.