The Division of Nephrology at WMCHealth is seeking an Advanced Practice Provider (APP), Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, to add to their team in the Hudson Valley. In this role, the APP will work alongside experienced physician and APP colleagues in the inpatient setting at HealthAlliance Hospital in Kingston, NY, and provide coverage to regional dialysis centers as part of an inclusive patient care team.
- Performing medical evaluations, treatment, follow-up and consultations for nephrology patients
- Delivering direct and independent patient care under the supervision of a dedicated nephrologist
- Working in the inpatient setting at HealthAlliance Hospital in Kingston, NY providing follow up and consultative services for nephrology patients
- Providing care as part of a collaborative team to patients at regional dialysis centers.
- Candidates must be board certified as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner and possess or be eligible to obtain a New York State applicable license.
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1-year experience, although highly motivated new graduates with interest and abilities in Nephrology will be considered and are encouraged to apply.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate an ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package which includes malpractice coverage, CME Allowance, and 401k
- The highest standard of quality practice backed by comprehensive and collaborative support services
- Opportunities for continued professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Westchester Medical Center Advanced Physicians Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WMCHealth is a 1,900-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with 10 hospitals on seven campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley. WMCHealth employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians. From Level 1, Level 2, and Pediatric Trauma Centers, the region's only acute care children's hospital, an academic medical center, several community hospitals, dozens of specialized institutes and centers, a state-of-the-art Telemedicine program, skilled nursing, assisted living facilities, homecare services and one of the largest mental health systems in New York State, today WMCHealth is the pre-eminent provider of integrated healthcare in the Hudson Valley. Westchester Medical Center Advanced Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, visit WMCHealth.org
Westchester Medical Center Health Network values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal-opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. We seek candidates who embrace and reflect diversity in the broadest sense. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected class.