We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our practice in Brighton, MA.
Responsibilities Essential Functions
- Open, sort, and prioritize mail for the CEO and other officers upon arrival. Respond independently to mail inquiries, within the scope of authority.
- Strategically prioritize and coordinate the calendars of the SLT and Board members, minimizing conflicts and impact on patient care when clinical directors are involved.
- Schedule meetings involving the coordination of several participants and ensure timely communication to all stake-holders, so all understand the time and purpose of each meeting. Assist in the development and communication of meeting agendas.
- Attend key meetings, take minutes, and send out in a timely way. Hold deliverable owners accountable to actions and deadlines agreed during meetings.
- Arrange for Zoom calls or appropriate meeting space and all needed materials, such as audio-visual equipment, handouts and refreshments.
- Is regularly accessible by phone, text, email, and Skype to respond to routine inquiries, project and meeting re-quests, and other tasks. Takes self-initiated action to complete related tasks. Take accurate messages and actively follows up to ensure excellent customer service and administrative support. Determine how and where to add value instead of simply passing along a message.
- Support the Board of Directors and its committees including preparing notices of Board and committee meetings, preparing and emailing materials for the meetings, setting up conference line and screen sharing information for attendees participating remotely, sending confirmations, ensuring a quorum by confirming attendance at least two hours before the meeting, taking Board meeting minutes, and typing of minutes of all meetings.
- High school diploma with commensurate work experience required. Associates/Bachelor's preferred.
- Must have valid driver's license with a reliable car/transportation
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe skills.
- Must have strong time management and decision-making skills, and a considerable use of tact and diplomacy.